Dalmore Port Wood Reserve - whisky single malt 46.5% vol
Availability: In Stock
are valid for
Enter Recipient's City:
This item is for delivery in , which is in conflict
with the content of your cart. The items in your cart is for delivery within .
Take me to items that can be delivered in
. I am looking for delivery in
Continue with this item.
- Dalmore Port Wood is a Single Malt made from a unique blend of whiskies matured in old bourbon casks before being matured in aged Tawny Ports. The result is a noble, smooth and complex malt that proves once again the impeccable quality of Dalmore whiskies.
- Since 1839, the Dalmore distillery, located in the heart of Scotland, has been offering you its know
- how. Discover all the aromas of the Black Isle's know
- how in magnificent bottles decorated with the emblem of the house: the stag.
- Discover single malt whiskies that are several years old and to which time has allowed the development of subtle flavors.