For You - Chrysanthemum Design
Availability: In Stock
are valid for
Enter Recipient's City:
This item is for delivery in , which is in conflict
with the content of your cart. The items in your cart is for delivery within .
Take me to items that can be delivered in
. I am looking for delivery in
Continue with this item.
- *Fill your vase 3/4 full with water at room temperature.
- *Clean the leaves on the stem of your bottle and rinse 1
- 1 Cut it diagonally, 5 cm.
- *Refill the water that decreases every day until it reaches the same level.
- Note: When changing the vase for cut flowers, the vase to be transferred should be filled with clean water. Ä ±r. It is necessary to clean the leaves from the parts of the bottle that will enter the water. In this way, you will get rid of any bacterial odors that may occur. You need to keep your arranged flowers in a cool place (especially at night). Keeping it away from sources of heat will prolong the life of your bottle.