You are My Flower - Mini Roses and Pink Hydrangea Design
Availability: In Stock
are valid for
Enter Recipient's City:
This item is for delivery in , which is in conflict
with the content of your cart. The items in your cart is for delivery within .
Take me to items that can be delivered in
. I am looking for delivery in
Continue with this item.
- *Fill 3/4 of your vase with water at room temperature.
- *Clean the leaves on the stem of your bottle and wash it 1
- 1. Cut it diagonally, 5 cm.
- *Refill the water that decreases every day until it reaches the same level.
- Note: When changing the vase for cut flowers, the vase to be transferred should be filled with clean water. Ä ±r.
- Note 2 : It is necessary to clean the leaves on the parts of the flower that will enter the water. In this way, you will get rid of bacterial odors.
- Note 3: You need to keep your arranged flowers in a cool place (especially at night). Keeping it away from heat sources will prolong the life of your flower.